Coolidge

Coolidge

Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome to Coolidge!

Welcome to my blog, one that I will use as Principal of Cooldige Middle School to update families on events, announcements, celebrations, and the general "goings on" at Coolidge!  I will also link other Coolidge blogs to this one so that you have a place where you feel connected to our special school!

It has been a busy summer here at Coolidge.  Mrs. Pink and I, with the support of Mrs. Zanni in the office, have been working on student schedules and curriculum.  Bo and Rafael have been busy sprucing up the building (which is looking great) and getting the classrooms ready.  But it's a strange place to be without the energy of our most important people, the students!  So I can't tell you how excited I am for your return, students!  We have a fun and exciting year ahead of us!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to bringing the energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Sarah,
    I am running a student blogging challenge starting 8th September and I think one of your teachers has registered a class blog, but when I went to leave a welcome comment the URL was incorrect. The blog was about digital storytelling and teacher Ms Grant. Could you please send me a reply via my email if the teacher is at your school tasteach56atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete